leaving your bus conversion for a hike? You should bring this survival kit.
When you go out in the wilderness to go hiking or camping, you are connecting with the world in the most primal way by living on the land, just to get away from the concrete jungle. This can be an awesome experience, but the wilderness can be an unforgiving place if you are not prepared for what it can have in store for you. This little survival kit, loaded with survival gear could save your life out in the woods!
The GoloGuide Wilderness Survival Kit is a small yet very useful pack that you should carry with you wherever you go off the beaten path. It is loaded with a ton of survival tools all packed in to a small molle pouch that can be attached to any backpack that has a molle system on it, which is most packs now days. The full kit includes:
- Steel LED Tactical Flashlight – with adjustable zoom and 3 modes
- 4-In-1 Paracord Bracelet – with integrated compass, whistle and fire starter
- 10-In-1 Swiss Card – with bottle opener, screwdriver, can opener, wrench and more
- Flint Steel Striker – start a fire 5.000+ times with zero effort
- 4 Pieces Of Rapid Ignite Tinder – wax soaked so you can start a fire even in rain
- Emergency Blanket – so you can stay warm and protected
- 19-In-1 Wilderness Card – with fishing hooks, snare locks and more tools
- Emergency Tactical Pen – so you can break any car window in seconds
- Rope Saw – easily cut tree branches or rope
- PBT Bandage & 2 Disinfecting pads
- Complete First Aid Kit
You get all of this and the handy pouch that only weighs 1.2 pounds, you won’t even be able to tell that it is there. The pouch also has a spot that will hold almost any smartphone. Don’t get out there without one of these kits!
Get Yours HERE Today!!