Skoolie Storage Tips and Tricks
IT’S NO SECRET THAT RV’S, skoolies AND CAMPERS ARE LIMITED ON SPACE! IF YOU USE THE RIGHT TRICKS, YOU CAN PACK MORE IN THERE WITHOUT YOUR SPACE LOOKING CLUTTERED AND DISORGANIZED. BEING ORGANIZED WILL NOT ONLY HELP YOU CARRY MORE WITH YOU ON YOUR TRIP, BUT WILL ALSO PROVIDE YOU WITH A COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT. YOU WILL BE SPENDING A LOT OF TIME IN THERE, SO WHY NOT TURN IT INTO A SECOND HOME! enjoy these Skoolie Storage Tips and Tricks !
Here is a list of Tips, Tricks and Recommendations to get your RV or Camper organized and feeling like a home!
- Make the most of those doors! – You can purchase hanging organizers for shoes or jewelry almost anywhere and they are very cheap. You can hang those on doors in your RV to hold things like towels, spices, toiletry items, clothes, tools etc. BUY
- Stack it Up! – There are these neat storage bins out there that you can stack. Use these in your cabinets and cubbies in your Camper to create a multi-level storage space. You can even choose different bins for color coding organization! BUY
- PVC Pipes for Storage! – PVC isn’t just for plumbing or building. You can use it in your Camper or RV as a holster for different items and you can make it your own design. Holster the flash light, hairdryer, fishing poles, even your Soda! Let your imagination go wild!
- Tackle Boxes aren’t just for Fishing! – A tackle box is the perfect organization tool for your Camper or RV. You can use it for your fishing tackle, but you can also use it for your first aid kit, sewing kit, small tool kit and much more! BUY
- Hooks can Hold more than Your Coats! – There are all types of hooks out there that mount differently. You can secure them in your Camper in all different ways to hold foil, paper towels, baskets, keys, toothbrushes, etc. Hooks are your Best Friend! BUY
I hope some of this information helps get your Camper or RV organized to your liking. There’s nothing better than having everything with you that you need and want when traveling. Make it your home away from home! Good Luck on your next Adventure! Thank you for reading!396